Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Leathams Ltd, Villeroy and Boch, their agents, associates and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entry into the promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions by the participant.
3. Commences 01/10/2013 and closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 05/01/2014.
4. To enter, consumers must visit www.merchant-gourmet.com/competition and fill out the entry form in full. One entry per person. No bulk entries. No entries will be accepted from consumer groups or third parties or those automatically generated.
5. No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, illegible, or undelivered for any reason. Proof of mailing is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement.
6. The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received by the closing date. The main prize winner will be notified by 1st February 2014. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the initial notification the Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner selected at the same time as the original.
7. The prize is a bespoke three course dinner for four people, cooked at the winners house by Alex Mackay; chef, cookery teacher and brand ambassador for Merchant Gourmet. The winner will also receive a Villeroy & Boch four piece dinner set (including dinner plate, side plate, salad plate dessert bowl/soup bowl). The prize will also include all food, wine and ingredients required for the dinner and a “master class” with Alex.
8. The prize must be redeemed by Sunday the 3rd May 2014 and is subject to the availability of Alex Mackay at time of booking. The prize must be booked via the Promoter’s agent, Touchdown.
9. Each valid entry will receive a 10% discount off the full price of any Villeroy & Boch Tableware product from their on line shop www.villeroy-boch.com by entering code MGOURMET at checkout. Please see further terms and conditions at www.villeroy-boch.com
10. No purchase necessary.
11. No cash or other alternative can be substituted for any prizes in whole or in part.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. It is a condition of entry that you provide the correct answer, completion of your contact details including name, postal address, telephone number and email address. The prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prize.
15. Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions are deemed as invalid
16. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity resulting from this promotion, as required by the promoter with no recompense.
17. By entering this draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them. Acceptance of these terms and conditions and promotional instructions is a condition of entry.
18. The promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, terminate or withdraw the promotion at any point, if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of their reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
19. The winner’s name and county will be available by writing to the Promoter for a period of 3 months following the closing date. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of a third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the affect on the entrant of such failure.
20. The Promoter is Leathams Ltd, 227-255 Ilderton Road, London, SE15 1N