Cajun Lentil Enchiladas With Marinated Tofu
Inject a bit of Cajun spice into your weekday menu with this simple and tasty enchilada recipe.
Suitable for vegans
- 120g marinated tofu pieces
- 2 plain tortilla wraps
- 20g chopped coriander
- Merchant Gourmet Spicy Cajun Style Lentil and Kidney Beans
- 100 passata
- 80g plant-based cheddar cheese, grated
- 200ml Enchilada sauce
- Your favourite spicy seasoning - paprika, chilli etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. In a high sided baking tray lay down a corn tortilla wrap and fill with half of the Cajun Style lentils and kidney beans, marinated tofu, coriander and a quarter of the cheese then season to your taste. Once one is filled, fold over and lay the other tortilla wrap down next to the folded wrap. Repeat and fill with the remaining Cajun Style lentils and kidney beans, marinated tofu, coriander and another quarter of the grated cheese, then fold the wrap over.
3. top the folded wraps with the enchilada sauce then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
4. Place in the oven for 20 minutes until cheese is fully melted. Serve and enjoy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!