Chocolate chestnut fudge
This quick cheat’s fudge is fool proof – no sugar thermometers needed here! It’s deliciously rich and fudgy, with the perfect crunch from the chopped chestnuts. The perfect post dinner treat.
Suitable for dairy-free, gluten-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 can plant-based condensed milk (397g)
- 350g plant-based dark chocolate
- 30ml plant-based single cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x 180g Merchant Gourmet Chestnuts (chopped)
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
- Line a 20×20 tray with baking paper.
- Put the condensed milk, chocolate, cream and vanilla extract into a saucepan and gently heat for around 5 minutes or until melted and fully combined.
- Stir in half of the chestnuts and stir. Pour into the tin and spread evenly using the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle over the remaining chestnuts, then chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until set. Once set, remove from the tin and cut into squares. These will keep in the fridge for up to one week.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!