Creamy Quinoa and Courgette Salad
This Quinoa and Courgette salad feels creamy and indulgent but is a light accompaniment to any meal!
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Red & White Quinoa
- 25g bunch of spinach
- 2 medium courgettes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 30g of thinly sliced baby radishes
- Zest and juice of a lemon (3 tablespoons juice)
- 100g of crème fraiche
- tsp of wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
1. First make the courgette noodles. Slice both ends off the courgettes and run them through the Spiralizer on the spaghetti blade
2. In a large bowl mix together the crème fraiche, Parmesan cheese, lemon, wholegrain mustard, salt, pepper and quinoa
3. Once combined, mix in the courgette noodles and sliced baby radishes then serve as a side of plate accompaniment
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!