Dairy-Free Quinoa Porridge with Goji Berries and Blackberries
“This quick and easy breakfast is perfect for when you’re busy but need to get a nutritious breakfast in, couldn’t be simpler!”
By our Wellbeing Chef, Sophie Michell
Suitable for dairy-free
- 1 x 250g pouch Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Quinoa Red & White
- 400ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g blackberries
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, to serve
This one’s very simple!
1.Combine all the ingredients (except the pistachios ) in a saucepan and stir
2.Place over a medium heat and bring to the boil for approximately 8/10 minutes.
3.Divide the porridge between 4 bowls and serve sprinkled with the chopped pistachios
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!