Falafel bowl with Peruvian Grains
A beautiful simple plate to whip up for lunch or a quick dinner – swap in your favourite veggies for never ending combos! The zesty Peruvian Grains go perfectly with anything!
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarians
- 1 x 220g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Fragrant Peruvian-style Rice & Quinoa
- 8 x falafel
- 10 baby plum tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 150g red pepper hummus
- 1/4 cucumber, finely sliced
- 1tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of mixed seeds
- lime wedges to serve
- 4 pickled chillis (optional)
- Heat the falafels in the oven
- Heat the Peruvian-style Rice and Quinoa as per on pack instructions
- Rustle up the sharing salad bowl by placing the Peruvian-style Rice and Quinoa on the plate and then all the other ingredients over and around it
- Dig in!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!