This freekeh flapjack is a tasty but healthier way to make something sweet!
Suitable for vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Freekeh
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 2.5 tbsp of almond butter
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 50g dried cranberries
- 30g goji berries
- 50g plain butter
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all of ingredients together and combine until well mixed
3. Get a large, shallow, rectangular pan and grease well. Spread mixture out evenly in the tray and pat down so the mixture is condensed
4. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 mins
5. Allow the flapjack to cool then whilst in the tin cut into rectangles
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!