Healthy Chicken Korma with Aromatic Indian Flavoured Rice & Lentils
A comforting curry which will be loved by all the family!
By Em Sheldon
- 3 chicken breasts chopped into small chunks
- 2 x tablespoons of medium curry powder
- 1 x chopped red chilli, de-seeded
- 200g (half a tin) of chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 2 x pouches of Merchant Gourmet Aromatic Indian Inspired Rice & Lentils
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small tub of Greek yoghurt
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then combine all the ingredients together in a casserole dish
2.Cover and cook in the oven at 180 degrees for an hour and a half
3.Cook the pouches of Merchant Gourmet Aromatic Rice & Lentils according to the instructions on the back of pack
4.Serve with the curry topped with Greek Yogurt and Coriander leaves
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!