Mediterranean Veggie Burgers
A delicious plant-based burger recipe which is baked for added wholesomeness! Very tasty and perfect for no fuss family dinners
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- 1 x 250g Pouch of Merchant Gourmet Sundried Tomatoey Mixed Grains
- A large handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 5 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp flour
- Salt & pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- To a food processor, simply add all the ingredients and blend until well-combined – a few small chunks is okay to give the burgers a nice texture!
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into palm-sized burger patties. Add to a lined baking tray and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes on a well oiled tray, turning the burgers over halfway. Serve, stacked on a burger bun with lettuce, tomatoes and your favourite condiments!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!