Glorious Grains and Roasted Vegetable Salad
Nothing is simpler or more delicious than roasted veggies with our Glorious Grains, try it out!
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Glorious Grains with Red Rice & Quinoa
- 2 small sweet potatoes, washed and chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp tahini paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 70ml water
1.Pre heat the oven to 200°C. Add the chopped vegetables and onion to a roasting tin lined with parchment paper. Pour the olive oil, sprinkle salt, pepper and cayenne. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Stir once or twice during the baking time
2.Heat the Glorious Grains as per packet’s instructions. Mix with the roasted vegetables in large bowl and serve
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!