One Pan Aubergine & Sundried Tomato Tray Bake
A hearty and healthy tray bake full of flavour and veggie goodness!
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1.5 aubergines
- 4-5 Merchant Gourmet sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 4 x big vine tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 x 250g Pouch of Merchant Gourmet Sundried Tomatoey Mixed Grains
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Vegan yoghurt
- Pine nuts
- Basil Leaves
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Cut the aubergines into chunky strips and add to a large roasting tray, covered in olive oil and salt. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Next, add in all your other ingredients, including the rice, mix well and roast again for 30 minutes until bubbling, hot and brown on top. To serve, add a handful of basil leaves, vegan yoghurt and a sprinkling of pine nuts.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!