Persian Tofu Veggie Skewers
Deliciously Persian spice vegetable skewers on a bed of Persian Style Quinoa & Lentils, a perfect quick and easy plant-based midweek meal.
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 2 courgettes
- 2 red peppers
- 350g block of extra firm tofu
- 2 x Merchant Gourmet Persian Style Quinoa & Lentils
For the Marinade
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Baharat spice blend
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
- Heat a BBQ or grill pan.
- Cut the courgettes, peppers and tofu into chunks, then thread onto skewers.
- Mix the oil and Baharat in a small bowl, then brush onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on all sides until cooked.
- Heat the Merchant Gourmet Persian-style grains in a pan with a splash of water.
- Divide onto plates and top with the skewers.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!