Pesto-ey Grain Stuffed Tomatoes
This speedy dish of beef tomatoes stuffed with our Pesto-ey Italian-Infused Grains and pine nuts are simply baked in the oven before drizzling with everyone’s favourite balsamic glaze. Recipe by TodayWeCooked.
Suitable for vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Pesto-ey Italian-Infused Grains
- 4 medium sized beef tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil and balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Prepare the grains as per the packet instructions in a pan. Add the pine nuts and stir in
- Carefully cut off the top of the tomatoes and set aside. Scoop out the seeds and fill the tomatoes with the grains. Replace the lids and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes
- Drizzle with more olive oil, some balsamic glaze and serve with a rocket, watercress and wild garlic salad
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!