Puy Tabbouleh with Grilled Halloumi and Preserved Lemons
A quick and delicious salad with grilled Halloumi, perfect for lunch or a light supper.
By Sophie Michell, our Wellbeing Chef
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Puy Lentils
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ tsp sumac
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 100g of deseeded, diced preserved lemon
- 250g plant-based Halloumi
1.Mix the puy lentils, diced tomatoes, herbs, sumac, olive oil, lemon juice, and preserved lemons together.
2.Then slice the halloumi and pan fry on a high heat for about 3 minutes each side. Then serve a big spoon of the salad with the halloumi on top.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!