Quick Cajun Nachos
Spicy Cajun-style plant-based nachos – as simple as it gets!
Recipe by Kathryn Armitage
Suitable for vegans
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Spicy Cajun-style Lentils and Red Kidney Beans
- Plant-based cheddar, grated
- Plant-based sour cream
- 1 tbsn chopped coriander
1. Simply top the tortilla chips with the Spicy Cajun-Style Lentils and Red Kidney Beans, guacamole, salsa, cheese and sour cream in that order.
2. Place in a pre-heated until the cheese has melted.
3. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, serve and enjoy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!