Quinoa Protein Pancakes
These irresistible pancakes by Ella May Eats are made using our Ready-To-Eat 100% Quinoa.
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarians
- Half a pouch of Merchant Gourmet Red & White Quinoa 250g
- 1 egg
- 10g organic whey protein powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp hibiscus powder
- tbsp yogurt of your choice
- a splash of hemp oil
- a splash of water
- Mixed frozen berries
- Yogurt of your choice
- Seeds of your choice (e.g hemp, chia)
- Blend together the egg, whey powder, baking powder, hibiscus powder, yogurt and water in a food processor
- Fold in the quinoa
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium-high heat and add a little hemp oil
- Spoon a ladle full of the mixture into the pan. Turn (or flip!) after 1 minute
- Repeat until you have used all of the mixture
- Top with yogurt, mixed berries and seeds before serving
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!