Rainbow Rice, Feta and Pine Nut Salad
A quick salad with lots of fresh flavours by our Wellbeing Chef, Sophie Michell
Suitable for gluten-free and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simpy Cooked Rainbow Rice & Green Lentils
- 100g of feta
- 100g cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g pine nuts
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 1 large handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of mint roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 25ml pomegranate molasses
- 25ml lemon juice
- 75ml olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
1.Prep all the ingredients: halve the tomatoes, slice the spring onions and roughly chop the herbs
2.Mix with the lentil and rice pouches, then add the pine nuts and pomegranate
3.To make the dressing simply mix all the ingredients together and season, plate up and crumble over the feta
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!