Pan-Fried Chicken and Puglian Lentils with Truffle-Infused Oil
This dish is light and fresh, requires minimal ingredients and even less effort – perfect for a lazy spring evening.
Suitable for dairy-free and gluten-free
- 250g Merchant Gourmet Puglia Lentils with Truffle-Infused Oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skin-on chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 100ml chicken stock
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- lemon wedges to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Put the chicken breasts in skin-side down and cook until the skin is golden brown. Turn them over and cook for 5-6 minutes
- Add the garlic to the pan, cook for a couple of minutes, then add the chicken stock, lemon juice and zest and simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked through
- Remove the chicken breasts with tongs and leave to rest for a few minutes before slicing
- Add the lentils to the pan you used to cook the chicken and gently heat through, absorbing all the flavour in the pan
- Serve the lentils, top with the sliced chicken and finish with a squeeze of lemon
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!