Roasted Tomato & Feta Puy Lentil Salad
The sweet, sharp and salty combination of the roasted feta and tomatoes with the balsamic vinegar dressing, goes perfectly with the warming earthiness of the puy lentils.
Suitable for dairy-free, gluten-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 14 vine cherry tomatoes
- 100g plant-based feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Puy Lentils
- 7 mint leaves finely sliced
- Salt to taste
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
- Heat the oven to 180.
- Place the tomatoes in a small roasting tray (around the outside) and the block of feta in the middle.
- Drizzle the feta and tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with a little ground black pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, microwave a packet of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Puy Lentils for 45 seconds on high (having torn off the corner of the packet first.)
- Pour the lentils into a bowl and season, before stirring in the finely chopped mint leaves. Top with the roasted tomato and feta (break the feta into small pieces if you prefer.)
- Pour over the balsamic and oil dressing from the pan and finish with a little more ground black pepper.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!