Roasted Vegetable Freekeh with Harissa
This delicious recipe couldn’t be easier to make, ideal for colder nights!
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Freekeh
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small courgette
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 drizzle of garlic infused olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Roughly chop the courgette, tomatoes, onions and pepper and place in an oven tray. Drizzle over with garlic oil and roast in the oven until the edges of the veg turn brown
2. Once above complete, pop the Freekeh pouch in the microwave for 2 minutes and pour into a mixing bowl
3. Add in the roasted veg, Harissa and the lemon juice and stir through
4. Plate your salad and try with grilled/pan fried white fish
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!