Smoky Spanish Style Grains Kedgeree
Perfectly boiled eggs lovingly served on top of Smoky Spanish-Style Grains with hot smoked salmon with a generous glug of Sriracha.
– By Alex Mackay
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Smoky Spanish-style Grains & Rice
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 6 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of garam masala powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 100g hot smoked salmon
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh coriander
- 2 free range eggs, boiled 8 & 3/4 minutes
- Sriracha chili sauce
- Lime wedges
1. Start by heating up the coconut oil in a large frying pan, and then add the spring onions, chili and garlic
2. Fry until translucent, then add the spices, fry for one more minute, then add the Smoky Spanish-style and hot smoked salmon
3. Cook for about 5 minutes, and then add the soy. Finally check the seasoning and add the coriander
4. Plate up and top with some chopped boiled eggs then serve with some lime and sriracha chili sauce on the side
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!