Spanish Grain Stuffed tortilla pockets
Simple & delicious stuffed tortilla pockets with Smoky Spanish Style Grains & Rice and served with a creamy vegan chilli cheese dip 😋
A super quick & convenient dish – whether it’s as a snack or for your lunchbox
By Romy London
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Smoky Spanish Style Grains & Rice
- 3 whole-wheat tortilla wraps
- 2 Tbsp flour & 2 Tbsp plant milk
For the vegan chilli cheese dip
- 30g cashews, soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 Tbsp plant milk (ideally almond, soy or cashew)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare the Merchant Gourmet Smoky Spanish-Style Grains & Rice according to the packaging instructions.
- In the meantime mix the flour & plant milk in a small bowl and quarter all your whole wheat tortilla wraps.
- Place each quarter with the tip facing away from you, fold the left and right corners to the middle and use the flour/plant milk mixture to glue the sides together, creating an open pocket.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of the Merchant Gourmet Smoke Spanish-Style Grains & Rice into each pocket, use the flour mix to ‘glue’ the lid of the pocket close. Repeat until you’ve filled all pockets.
- Place the pockets on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until brown.
- Blend your sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender and serve alongside the pockets (hot or cold!)
- Get dipping & enjoy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!