Refreshing Tabbouleh Salad
A colourful salad with an amazingly fresh mix of flavours. Works well as a side dish, or popped into a pitta for lunch (with a good scattering of feta).
Suitable for dairy-free, gluten-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 40g Flat leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 x pouch Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Red & White Quinoa
- 20g Fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 200g Tomatoes, seeds removed and diced into 1/2 cm pieces
- 6 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 45ml Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
1.Finely chop the parsley and mint leaves and pop them in a medium-sized bowl.
2.Add the diced tomatoes and the sliced spring onions, along with the simply cooked Quinoa.
3.Mix everything together to spread all the ingredients around, adding the lemon juice and olive oil as a simple dressing. Season to taste with a good bit of salt and pepper.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!