Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon with Tomatoey French Lentils
A delicious combination of smoky wild Alaskan salmon with the Mediterranean flavours of tomato and basil lentils with olives & capers.
Suitable for dairy-free and gluten-free
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Tomatoey French Puy & Green Lentils
- 100g of Leap Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 10 large black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tsp capers
- 2 tbsp water
- A handful of fresh rocket
- Crusty bread to serve
1. Get a medium sized frying pan and sauté the onions, peppers and garlic gently until soft, this will take 4-5 mins.
2. Add the olives and capers to the pan and cook for another 3 mins.
3. Add your Merchant Gourmet Tomatoey French Lentils along with 2tbsp of water and continue to cook for another 3 minutes until the lentils are completely warmed through.
4. Serve the mix between two bowls and top with Leap Wild Smoked Sockeye Salmon and fresh rocket.
5. Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!