Zingy Sweet Chilli Tempeh and Grain Lettuce Wraps
We’ve partnered up with Tiba Tempeh on this one for a quick, simple but very tasty plant based meal that’s full of zingy flavour and goodness.
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 1 packet of Tiba Tempeh Sweet Chilli Pieces
- 250g Pouch Merchant Gourmet Korean Style Grains
- 1 small carrot (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 4 gem lettuce’ leaves
- 4 spring onions (chopped)
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/html/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
- Begin by cooking the Korean style grains and tempeh as per instructions and
emptying into a bowl.
- Add the sliced carrot, cucumber and red cabbage and combine.
- Cut the stalks off of the lettuce and lay the individual leaves on plate.
- Fill with the tempeh grain mix and top with sliced spring onion. Enjoy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!