Terms & Conditions
This is the bit of the website where we tell you about our policies on privacy, data protection, and our website terms and conditions. Everyone has this on their website. As far as we know, no legal case has ever turned on website terms and conditions, but if you are interested then read on. We promise that we won’t steal your passport or hijack your computer. We reserve the right to revise our rules and policies at any time, so if these are important to you then please check back from time to time.
Our website terms and conditions are different from our terms of business. Please contact us for details of our terms of business.
We wrote this website ourselves, so we claim copyright over all of the pages, and reserve all of our rights. We don’t mind if you download parts of it or store it temporarily. Permanent copying, storage or the re-distribution of this information is not allowed.
We make sure that when we collect and use information about you we do so in accordance with legislation, and also with data protection best practice. You do not have to give us any information to use this website. However, if you want to subscribe to our newsletters, follow our blogs, apply for a job or want to do business with us, this will involve sending us data. We will use this internally and with our agencies in the proper execution of the intended use. We will not sell your data.
Under the Data Protection Act you may have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Leathams Ltd. holds about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable effort to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files if you ask us to.
If you want to contact us about this, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Leathams Ltd, 2 Rollins Street, London, SE15 1EW
This website and the associated databases are operated by Leathams Ltd. We take your privacy seriously and we promise to take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information. We only request necessary information and we try to keep details accurate and up-to-date.
We collect information about website users through our enquiry forms, when you subscribe to our email newsletters, or sign up to our blogs. We use this information to enable us to provide existing and potential customers with information about products and services that we offer. This information may be provided by email, post or telephone.
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Leathams Ltd, 227-255 Ilderton Rd, London, SE15 1NS. If you have any questions or concerns about this website, your privacy, or data protection, you can write to The Data Protection Officer at this address. We try hard to make sure that the information on this website is accurate. Nonetheless, we cannot warrant that the information is correct, and do not accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from inaccurate information. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage in connection with browsing this site, or using the information on it whether accurate or otherwise.
We check documents and files before we add them to our website. However we cannot guarantee that files downloaded from our site are free from viruses, and we do not accept any responsibility for damage or loss caused by any virus. You should use protection.
We place links on our site to external sites that are related to the news, products or editorial we have. Linking to an external site does not mean that we endorse such sites or can verify their compliance with Internet legislation.
Supper Club Competition
- The promoter is: Merchant Gourmet Registered in England (registered no. 1689381), Registered Office: 2 Rollins Street, london, SE15 1EW United Kingdom
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over. Winners are able to bring under 18’s but will have to verify they are the guardian or will take full responsibility of those individuals the choose to bring.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and you are allowing the above promoter to use your details for future marketing purposes.
- Your details will not be sold on to third parties.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Merchant Gourmet website and data collection point (https://www.merchant-gourmet.com/competitions/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 17th November 2017 at 23.59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: There are 4 x Supper Clubs available to win which will take place on the following fixed dates:
- 4th December 2017
- 5th December 2017
- 11th December 2017
- 13th December 2017
- There will be 4 winners in total, one for each date, each with the ability to invite 3 guests only. Ages restricts are per the above (2).
- Winners will receive a complementary bottle of prosecco on entering – if over 18 and proof of age is presented.
- 3 course meals provided by Merchant Gourmet
- Merchant Gourmet Goodie Bag – subject to availability and content subject to change.
- Winners must state any allergies in writing to the third party promoter 5 days prior to attending.
- Each event will start at 6pm and finish by 9:30pm the same evening on the specified date.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email and between 18th November 2017 and 24th November 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when which date they have been allocated
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The prize does not include any travel expenses for winners or guests.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Jennifer.email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 21six Hollythorn Barn, Vicarage Farm Business Park,Winchester Road, Fair Oak, Hampshire, SO50 7HD – will randomly select and notify competition winners by using an automated randomising tool. 21six‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Merchant Gourmet shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Merchant Gourmet also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.