Colourful Chopped Salad with Quinoa
“Chopped salads are my go to lunch dish, high in protein, and flavour. They are quick and easy and again I vary the combination with whatever I have at hand. Using the ready cooked quinoa makes it a quick and healthy lunch choice.”
By Sophie Michell, our Wellbeing Chef
- 1 x 250g pouch of Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked British Quinoa and Wholegrain Rice
- 1 cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 slices of crisp streaky bacon, chopped
- ½ avocado, diced
- 4 radish finely sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cooked beetroot diced
- 1 tbsp of crumbled blue cheese
For the Dressing;
- 1 tbsp of good quality white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive
- sea salt and pepper
1.This is unbelievably simple. Just prep all the ingredients and mix together, toss with some dressing and serve.
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!