Turkey and Freekeh Burgers
You can still have the burger without the guilt, these Turkey and Freekeh are a healthier alternative that still taste great!
Suitable for dairy-free
- 1 x 250g Merchant Gourmet Simply Cooked Freekeh
- 400g turkey mince
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 15g chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Salad to garnish
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
2. In a bowl add the turkey mince and freekeh. Add in the finely sliced spring onions and chopped parsley and season with the cumin, salt and pepper
3. Mix together with your hands until fully incorporated. Once combined, form roughly 8cm diameter patties
4.Turn on the hob and add a small amount of olive oil to the frying pan. Once the oil is piping hot add the patties and leave for a minute or so until nicely golden brown then flip over and repeat
5. Once complete place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Serve with salad
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!