Veggie Bowl with Tomatoey French Lentils
A quick, easy but very tasty way to get maximum veggie goodness in one bowl!
Suitable for dairy-free, vegans and vegetarians
- 125g Merchant Gourmet Tomatoey French Puy & Green Lentils
- 200g chickpeas, drained and pat dry
- A handful of spinach (can serve raw or wilted)
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 100g cooked wholegrain rice
- 30g of chopped walnuts
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Place the chickpeas on a baking tray and drizzle in olive oil and add salt and pepper
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 40 mins until they are crispy.
- Place your lentils and rice in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Add, spinach, slice the avocado and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Add the chickpeas to the bowl and top with nuts… It is that easy!
How'd you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us!
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!